Hello all, I may be violating some coding convention but the attached patch re-uses the org-cite-basic-goto function from the basic org-cite processor to implement the follow directive for the bibtex processor. Seemed like an obvious win... Seems to work just fine for me. I do wonder: should I somehow declare the function that is being used in oc-bibtex.el given that it is defined in oc-basic.el? (my lack of elisp-foo showing here) Thank you, eric -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60, Org release_9.5-149-g781080 : Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096