Max Nikulin writes: >> - (org-export-file-uri raw-path)) >> + (pcase (org-export-file-uri raw-path) >> + (`(and (pred #'file-name-absolute-p) ,path) >> + path) > > I am in doubts if this branch may be executed at all. For absolute file > names `org-export-file-uri' adds "file:" prefix so I expect that > `file-name-absolute-p' is always false. You are indeed right. See the attached new version of the patch. > This time I am not lucky enough to accidentally face a case with invalid > link URI. However I do not think that for the link > > [[file:file-b.org]] > > "../file-b.org" is appropriate default description. I do not expect > "../" here. I also noticed this, but I feel that it is reasonable. In odt, "file-b.org" implies a resource inside the odt archive. "../file-b.org" will highlight that it is an external file. I'd prefer to leave the "../file" description for now and only do something when/if we hear from the ox-odt users.