Dear all, I have noticed a problem in =org-element-cache-map= that can be triggered under specific circumstances through =org-icalendar-export-to-ics= where the execution of the latter would simply hang apparently indefinitely. This happens if - =org-icalendar-store-UID= set to ='t= - =org-icalendar-use-scheduled= set to = '(event-if-not-todo))= - the buffer is narrowed to a tree with multiple sub-headings, each with a scheduled time If =org-element-use-cache= is set to =nil= then the export succeeds almost instantly. I attach an org file with detailed steps for reproducing this on the latest =main= using =make repro= on Emacs 28.1.90. I am a little stuck debugging this further as I am not at all familiar with the inner workings of Org's element cache. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated as I am using just this particular configuration quite frequently when capturing new events and importing them into my calendar. Thanks and cheers, Hanno -- Hanno Perrey https://hoowl.se