Hi lux, Ihor Radchenko writes: > lux writes: >> To facilitate Chinese users' understanding of Org Mode, I have >> translated index.org into Simplified Chinese. Please review it. > Thanks! > However, we already have another, more complete translation pending. > See https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/sdvzg71zzor.fsf@netyu.xyz/ Maybe you can use the experience with the text you now have to review this other translation and suggest improvements? Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de