Ihor Radchenko writes: > Probably something to do with my Texlive technically having Chinese > support. > > I am getting > > ! Package inputenc Error: Unicode character 你 (U+4F60) > (inputenc) not set up for use with LaTeX. > > See the inputenc package documentation for explanation. > Type H for immediate help. > ... > > l.28 Hello. 你 > 好. > > ! Package inputenc Error: Unicode character 好 (U+597D) > (inputenc) not set up for use with LaTeX. > > See the inputenc package documentation for explanation. > Type H for immediate help. > ... > > l.28 Hello. 你好 I have fixed the org-latex-known-warnings regexp in the attached patch. I think it should work fine now... -- Juan Manuel Macías -- Composición tipográfica, tratamiento de datos, diseño editorial y ortotipografía