On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:29:03 -0700, "Philip J. Hollenback" wrote: > > Hm no luck. I tried the updated presentation.org and posted the > resulting pdf on scribd: > > http://www.scribd.com/doc/36035983/Presentation > > some interesting problems: > > 1. title missing from title page > 2. @important@ is rendered as @important@ > 3. missing QED image > > and of course no blocks. I think something is going horribly wrong with > the conversion to latex here but I'm unsure what. Is there some > debugging I can turn on to try to figure out what isn't being loaded? > I've definitely got the #+startup: beamer line now. What version of org are you using? This is very puzzling. The file I sent you works perfectly fine for me... and I have no special settings in my configuration that relate to beamer.