Hi Sébastien, "Sebastien Vauban" writes: > Bastien wrote: >> "Sebastien Vauban" writes: >> >>> The error >>> >>> if: Can't find remote table "onsite" >>> >>> is reported if the table name is in downcase (as in the following >>> example). >> >> Can you try this patch and report? > > 1. Applied the patch manually. > 2. Restarted Emacs (to be sure, as it is a defconst). > 3. Tested. > > But, no, it does not work on the provided example: remote table is still > not found. Please test this new patch. I won't apply this before we sort out the conventions around using downcase/uppercase keywords, as Ilya stated a while ago. Thanks,