Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > stardiviner writes: > >> After recently (about weeks) update in Org Mode "master" branch. I found [M-q] >> org-fill-paragraph command not apply on the last paragraph of region select >> large part of text. I don't have this problem before. > > This is very vague. Do you have an ECM demonstrating the issue? I have long minimal-init.el config file. I will attach the init file in attachments. And here is the steps I reproduce this bug: 1. Open an Org file which contains long un-wrapped text. Like this: #+begin_src org In addition to debugging a program, VS Code supports running the program. The *Debug: Run (Start Without Debugging)* /action/ is triggered with =[Ctrl+F5]= and uses the currently selected launch configuration. Many of the launch configuration attributes are supported in 'Run' mode. VS Code maintains a debug session while the program is running, and pressing the Stop button terminates the program. Tip: The Run action is always available, but not all debugger extensions support 'Run'. In this case, 'Run' will be the same as 'Debug'. #+end_src 2. region select two paragraphs. 3. press [M-q] ~org-fill-paragraph~ command. 4. The second paragraph is not filled. > > Regards, -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3