Hi Adam, A quick note following on from your comments. > I find it frustrating when I’ve configured my browser to […] I think this is the source of our differences of opinion. I personally haven’t touched my browser’s default CSS, and am not a fan of the default styling, but clearly you have changed your browser’s default CSS to something that you find works well. This leads me to a slightly conflicted position, because I both like the idea that if the user has set up their browser to use a font they like, a text size they like etc. that sites would respect that. But I also suspect that very few people ever do this, and am not that happy about how things look with unmodified browser defaults. Here I lean towards trying to ensure the best average experience, and unfortunately I think that means overriding the default CSS. All the best, Timothy