* worg: org-protocol.html - 404 Not Found
@ 2021-09-30 12:17 Max Nikulin
From: Max Nikulin @ 2021-09-30 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It seems, something is wrong with worg deployment

curl -I https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-protocol.html
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Server: nginx/1.14.2
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 12:10:08 GMT
Connection: keep-alive

org-contrib/org-protocol.org file is still in the worg repository, it is
referenced from https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/index.html

The file contains a lot of outdated information but I have not noticed
any sign that it has been hidden intentionally.

* Re: worg: org-protocol.html - 404 Not Found
@ 2021-09-30 15:53 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2021-09-30 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Max Nikulin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Max,

> It seems, something is wrong with worg deployment

https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg/job/598512 hints that a link was unresolved.

I just fixed this link, the export should process fine.

Thanks for reporting this!

--
 Bastien

* Re: worg: org-protocol.html - 404 Not Found
@ 2021-10-01 14:52   ` Max Nikulin
From: Max Nikulin @ 2021-10-01 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 30/09/2021 22:53, Bastien wrote:
> Max Nikulin writes:
>
>> It seems, something is wrong with worg deployment
>
> https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg/job/598512 hints that a link was unresolved.
>
> I just fixed this link, the export should process fine.

I have not noticed .buid.yml at first. So the actual problem is that
publishing using continuous integration system requires better
notifications related to build time warnings and errors (unsure if whole
build should fail due to a couple of files) and pre-commit checks with
org-lint. OK, I am kidding.

[exporting] org-tutorials/org-reference-guide-es.org
Unable to resolve link: ": ../mis_archivos/mi_pdf.pdf"

Thank you for the fix. You should be tired since release and related
stuff with moving repositories required a lot of work, rather tedious in
comparison with development of new features.