Hi Adam, > Sure, I’ve just pushed these commits: Great! I’ve just taken a peek and it’s a clear improvement in my eyes 🙂. > Note that, after I made the other changes, the links scattered around > the page clashed very badly with the nice “Org green” and black theme, > so I adjusted them as well (as detailed in the commit message). I tried > using “Org green” for the link text, but it seemed too low-contrast, as > well as a bit distracting while reading, so I opted to use colorize just > the underlines, and to make the link text green when hovering. I just had a look at this, and I tried a darkened green (#08402e). I think this may be the best option. > Note as well that I ended up using 48em for the content width due to the > unicorn logo in the corner being covered up by wider content than that > (in a half-1080p-width browser window, which seems like an important use > case to consider). We should probably update the “angry unicorn” to the logo on the homepage, perhaps or a simplified version. > And I left the H1 header black rather than green, because it didn’t seem > to stand out enough as the page heading when it was also green. The contrast looks good to me 👍. All the best, Timothy