A textual description: 1. Begin with an empty Org Mode buffer 2. Create a heading "Task A" 3. Clock in 4. Open the LOGBOOK drawer 5. Adjust the clock in timestamp with S- on the MM (minutes) part so it ends with 0 (that is, it is a multiple of 10). You may have to press S- multiple times. 6. Clock out 7. Adjust the clock out timestamp with S- on the MM (minutes) part so it ends with 5 (so it is a multiple of 5 but not of 10) and is larger than the clock in timestamp. Again, you may have to press S- multiple times. 8. Create another heading (with C-): "Task B" 9. Clock into Task B 10. Open Task B LOGBOOK drawer 11. Clock out 12. Check if Task B clock in timestamp is not a multiple of 5. In the animation I was lucky, it already wasn't a multiple of 5¹. 13. Finally, adjust Task B's clock in timestamp with M-S- on the MM (minutes) part. Bug! The bug is that M-S- adjusts Task B clock in timestamp by x minutes and Task A clock out timestamp by 5 minutes, where x (in our case, x is 4) is not 5. And in my opinion, Task A clock out timestamp *should not change at all* because it was already less then the adjusted Task B clock in timestamp. For convenience I generated the animation from my fully configured Emacs, but I have verified it also occurs on Emacs -Q. My Emacs was compiled and installed via Guix from the emacs-28 branch. I currently use the native comp feature (via flatwhatson's Guix channel) but I previously reproduced the bug on vanilla Guix's emacs-next (only compiled with --with-branch=emacs-next=emacs-28). Regards! PS: Have I violated netiquette by directly attaching the animation? I judged it was OK because the file is only 406kB. ¹ If Task B clock in timestamp was a multiple of 5 then we would have to adjust it with S- with a numeric prefix argument (that itself must not be a multiple of 5), taking care to keep it larger than Task A clock out timestamp. -- - Many people hate injustice but few check the facts. This provokes misinformation. Ask me about - I am Brazilian. I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback. - Free Software Supporter: https://www.fsf.org/free-software-supporter - If an email of mine arrives at your spam box, please notify me.