Hi Max, Max Nikulin writes: >>> I see your intention to add something fancy to the dialog. May `org-mks’ be >>> reused instead to avoid proliferation variants of rather similar UI code? >> Well, the thing here is that I’m explicitly trying to mimic the >> file-local-variable dialog, and since a general form isn’t exposed by Emacs, a >> little bit of proliferation seems like the best option to me. > > From my point of view the result is rather close (prompt should be adjusted): > > (let ((uri “”)) > (org-mks > nil > (format “An org-mode document would like to download %s, which is not > considered safe. > > Do you want to download this?” > (propertize uri ’face ’(:inherit org-link :weight normal))) > nil ; prompt > `((,(propertize “!” ’face ’success) > “download this resource, and permanantly mark it as safe.”) > (,(propertize “y” ’face ’warning) > “to download this resource, just this once.”) > (,(propertize “n” ’face ’error) > “skip this resource.”)))) I just tried this snippet and it looked quite different to me, that said I have tweaked `org-mks' a bit in my config… (I initially found org-capture quite ugly). I also really don’t like how `org-mks' so forcefully grabs all keyboard input. I can see it being nice to jump back to the buffer and see where the resource is being used, which isn’t really possible using `org-mks'. All the best, Timothy