It work. Thank you very much. I didn't know that org-attach have it's own library and that it was not loaded with org. I found nothing about it in the Org-attach section of the manual. Ihor Radchenko writes: > Sébastien Gendre writes: > >> # TL;DR >> >> When I export Org-mode documents with org-publish, it cannot resolve >> links in format "[[attachment:image.png]]". >> >> But when I export manually the same document with the export dispatcher, >> the export work correctly and the attachment link is correctly resolved. >> >> I don't know if it's a bug, or if it's planned to work like this and a >> feature suggestion is needed. So, I post a message here. > > In your script, you do not load org-attach library. So, attachment: > links are simply not recognized. > >> ;; Package load and configuration >> >> ;; Use org >> (use-package org) >> >> ;; Use ox-publish >> (use-package ox-publish) > > Add (require 'org-attach) here.