Leo Ferres wrote: >When I attempt to publish the project with C-c C-e X, and I choose >"courses", absolutely nothing happens. There's not even a message that >appears. I therefore don't know how to troubleshoot this by myself. >Could anyone help? Okay, so if you can select "courses" than this must mean that the project definition was picked up by the require. I would approach this problem as follows: - check the :exclude property -- maybe the regexp is wrong and matches all files; - remove the timestamps in ~/.org-timestamps -- maybe org-publish doesn't publish because it considers the files not to be modified; - set the publishing directory to a local path (i.e.: simplify the project to find the glitch) HTH -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de