Dan Davison wrote: >I was kind of expecting my mailing list post in the same thread that >contained the patch to appear on the patchwork page, but that didn't >seem to happen. How exactly do we "reference the patch"? I couldn't find the message with the patch of yours, but looking at patchwork's code says: Patches are catched if and only if they are in a message body part of MIME media type "text" and subtype "x-patch", "x-diff"[1], or "plain". There is no registered MIME type for patches, so this looks reasonable. HTH -- David [1] These are no official subtypes. -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de