At Fri, 27 May 2011 07:15:10 -0700, Samuel Wales wrote: > > Hi David, > > Thank you. I am unable to debug this further so I appreciate it. I've just pushed a fix for compatibility with Emacs22 and the `activate-mark' function. > Were you able to reproduce the corruption bug? Did anybody else? > Emacs -Q, minimal test case. I suppose I reproduced the corruption bugs: It's the Babel regexp problem. > > Is it necessary to construct this regexp for babel if babel is not used? > Suppose so. A temporary work-around could be (setq org-babel-data-names nil) before you load Org. This will cause Babel to not create the offending regexp. HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de