* Problems with executing babel code
@ 2011-07-13 12:19 Christopher Witte
From: Christopher Witte @ 2011-07-13 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

After a recent git pull, I've been having some problems executing and
editing babel code.  The following will execute:

#+srcname: Blah1
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results value
  (concat "" "works")
#+end_src

#+results: Blah1
: works

#+call: Blah1(x=1) :results value raw

#+results: Blah1(x=1)
works

#+srcname: Blah4(x)

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (concat "" "works")
#+end_src

#+results:
: works

#+call: Blah4(x=1) :results value raw

#+results: Blah4(x=1)
works

but this

#+srcname: Blah2(x)
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results value
  (concat "doesn't" "work")
#+end_src

#+call: Blah2(x=1) :results value raw

fails with the error message "setf: Wrong type argument: consp, nil", when
it had previously worked.  nb. the only difference between Blah4 and Blah2,
is the white space between the srcname and begin_src.  I get the same error
when I try and edit the code with C-'.  I'm not sure exactly when this
started, this was probably the first git pull I have done in a month or so.
Sorry I can't help track down this problem further, my lisp skills are slim
to none.

Cheers,
Chris.

* Re: Problems with executing babel code
@ 2011-07-13 14:39 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-07-13 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Witte; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Christopher,

Christopher Witte <chris@witte.net.au> writes:

> After a recent git pull, I've been having some problems executing and
> editing babel code.

Confirmed.

The problem was introduced by this commit:

  http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=1b95d2e9ce50db56435a1912c37c436388e703af

I let Eric fix this...

Thanks for the report!

--