Eric S Fraga writes: > Eric Schulte writes: > >> Hi, >> >> I've been wanting to add the ability to post-process the results of a >> code block for some time, and some recent threads (e.g., [1] and [2]) >> could both have benefited from post-processing of code block output. > > [...] > >> Does this new header argument seem useful? Any suggestions for better >> syntax which don't add too much conceptual or code complexity? > > Very useful indeed! I don't have a chance to try this out properly now > but I know of several previous org files where this would have been very > useful. > Great, I'm happy I wasn't the only one. > > One question: can one have a sequence of forward chained blocks with > length > 2? > > Thanks, > eric Yes, this is now just part of the :var machinery.