Hi Nick, 2016ko otsailak 12an, Nick Dokos-ek idatzi zuen: >> AFAICS my patch does not affect the work Michael did. I will test some >> simple remote execution scenarios before I push the patch, just in case. >> > > OK - good! I’ve tested, and remote execution seems to work (when tramp works for me, which it does not do consistently – a known problem) > >>> BTW, I tried to test, but applying the patch to current master >>> (8eff64cffee8627578edc33de485201ae579fafe) fails: >> >> Nicolas pushed some big changes to babel just after I sent my patch. >> (Big in terms of the diff to the code, not necessarily in terms of >> changing user behavior). I haven’t looked in detail, but it’s almost >> guaranteed that the patch now needs to be rebased, which I’ll do as >> soon as I can. > > Thanks! If you post the patch, I'll try out some simple tests over the > weekend too. It’s now split into two patches, attached to this message. -- Aaron Ecay