* Klipse change removed line breaks in html export of code blocks
@ 2017-09-15  5:04 Alexander Vorobiev
From: Alexander Vorobiev @ 2017-09-15  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I noticed that at some point source code blocks lost the line breaks in the
html export. Closer investigation revealed that the reason was the change (
https://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg113099.html) which
started using
(setq org-html-keep-old-src t) fixed the issue for me.

My question is why is this behavior not the default? It looks like Klipse
supports very few languages (of which I use none) but the change affects
every single language supported by Org mode.

Thanks,
Alex

* Re: Klipse change removed line breaks in html export of code blocks
@ 2017-09-16 15:27 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-09-16 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Vorobiev; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Alexander Vorobiev <alexander.vorobiev@gmail.com> writes:

> I noticed that at some point source code blocks lost the line breaks in the
> html export. Closer investigation revealed that the reason was the change (
> https://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg113099.html) which
> started using
> (setq org-html-keep-old-src t) fixed the issue for me.
>
> My question is why is this behavior not the default? It looks like Klipse
> supports very few languages (of which I use none) but the change affects
> every single language supported by Org mode.

I'm Cc'ing Matt, as the author of klipse integration, for some insight.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Klipse change removed line breaks in html export of code blocks
@ 2017-09-19  0:58   ` N. Raghavendra
From: N. Raghavendra @ 2017-09-19  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

At 2017-09-16T17:27:14+02:00, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> I'm Cc'ing Matt, as the author of klipse integration, for some insight.

I've submitted a new patch with some explanation in a separate message.
I hope you will review it.

Cheers,
Raghu.

--