Russell Adams writes: > On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 02:28:57PM +0300, Jarmo Hurri wrote: >> I pulled the latest master and noticed that contrib has been moved into >> a separate repository. I also cloned this contrib repository, but can >> not find the file >> >> scripts/ditaa.jar >> >> in the repo. In fact, there is no directory scripts in the repo. > > I actually never considered this might be packaged with Org. I always > thought I had to install it separately, like my Latex distribution or > PlantUML. Bundling this makes ditaa code blocks just work. Otherwise they won’t work on every org-install. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken