reza writes: > On 8/5/22 03:48, Ihor Radchenko wrote: >> >> This email is already a bug report :) > Haha nice :) >> >> However, we cannot just blindly carry over the name tag to the result. >> >> Consider a case when you have ":results both" in your src block. Where >> should the [[html transformation]] link refer to? The src block? The >> resulting image? >> > Perhaps it is sufficient to add a hint to the error message: > > unable to resolve link, name tag is on source but you specified :exports > results This would be tricky. The export code is only presented with buffer version to be exported. All the :exports none/:exports results code blocks are removed when we resolve links. > Or just carry it over for :exports results only? I like this idea better. See the attached patch. After the patch, links to :exports both blocks will be ambiguous, unless the results are explicitly named. So, I documented this detail in the manual. Let me know if there are any objections. Best, Ihor