Hi All, Ihor raised a concern about the time needed to determine element type. This information is now passed on from other parts of Org, so there’s no overhead from this any more. Since this also applies to inline types, I’ve switched to showing the point position instead of the line number. As a side effect, that renders concerns about the performance of `line-number-at-pos' moot. So, I think this set of patches should be good to go. Let me know if you can spot anything else that looks like it should be tweaked. All the best, Timothy