Hello, If I set a property with `(org-set-property)' when the point is at the top of a buffer, before any heading, I got a property drawer inserted at in the first line of the buffer. But if I already have buffer settings, like "#+TITLE:", the property drawer is put before these settings. Is it possible to tell Org-mode to put the buffer properties drawer after the buffer settings ? More context: I try to use Org-roam to take notes about books I read. With this, I got 1 file per book, with the title of the book set as buffer setting "#+TITLE:". But when I add other information (like author, editor, etc) into a property drawer of my note, these additional info are inserted before the title. On a new note, I got this: :PROPERTIES: :ID: A-unique-ID :Author: Author Name :Editor: Editor Name :END: #+Title: Book title Instead of this: #+Title: Book title :PROPERTIES: :ID: A-unique-ID :Author: Author Name :Editor: Editor Name :END: Which is visually very different from what I got when the property drawer is set for a heading. And the actual result feel less intuitive than what I got with heading. Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien