On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 08:53:06 +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > Hi Eric, > > > On Jul 1, 2010, at 12:44 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > > > Hello, > > > > attached is a rudimentary patch for org-icalendar.el to add the > > definition of alarm triggers for timed events that are exported to > > icalendar format. The default is to behave as it does at the moment > > however. > > > > I hope it proves passable (given my less than brilliant elisp > > expertise...). > > This looks pretty good! > But can you please > > - Make sure that the first line of the docstring of the new variable > fits into 75 characters (better: 72)? > You already have made it a stand-alone sentence, which is also > needed. > > - It would also be helpful if if can make git commit and > include the proper commit message including a ChangeLog-like entry > as the second paragraph in that message. > > Great work! > > - Carsten > Thanks Carsten. I have seen the few messages regarding how to submit patches so I see now what you would like. I'll try to do that this weekend (I'm not au fait with git but I think the instructions are fairly clear...).