Manish writes: > Dear List, > > How can I export SCHEDULED, DEADLINE and tags for inlinetasks? I have > org-inlinetask.el loaded and am using older HTML exporter (the one not > based on org-elements.el). I looked at variable > org-inlinetasl-export-template but still unsure how should I set it to > exposed scheduling information in HTML. I am using the default css. > > GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 on Windows 7 > Org-mode from Git as of May 7 2012 with head on commit > b797c88d700a5e636c0f9fdb108d1846ce6e1f08 > > Thanks! > -- > Manish Sorry, I missed that you had already looked at that variable. I set it as follows, which might help you figure this out: