Russell Adams writes: >> I am a confirmed gnus user. No other email system comes close to >> doing what gnus can do. Given the large volume of email I get, >> splitting and scoring are essential to survival! Integration with >> bbdb is also obviously key for me. > > Slightly offtopic, but I'm a Mutt user that's eyeballed Gnus from a > distance for years. Could you elaborate on some of your favorite Gnus > features? He named it, splitting and scoring. The ability to easily mark a whole thread as important or unimportant combined with expunged is (imo) essential to manage large volume of email. The expunge facility let me hide threads; when a message is expunged it is not only marked as read, it just doesn't appear at all unless I specifically ask otherwise. OTOH when the score of a thread is increased, all messages in this thread (old and new) will appear in bold. -- Daimrod/Greg