Hi, Thibault Marin writes: >>> The attached patch (using git format-patch) is adding test-ob-lua.el and >>> ob-lua.el. My contribution to ob-lua.el is only a tiny patch on top of >>> Dieter's ob-lua.el but it appears as a new file in the patch, since >>> ob-lua.el is not currently in the repository. >> >> That is not a problem. We can make this appear as two patches. > OK, should I send two patches then? > >> >>> I am still a bit confused about this (make test complains about a >>> missing dependency for ob-lua, maybe because it is in contrib/lisp?), >>> but I can run the test using the command line emacs --batch command >>> described in testing/README, and it does not require any change to >>> org-test.el, so I'll run tests this way from now on. >> >> The point is to add it to core Org, not to contrib/, isn't it? > I wasn't sure, attached is a new patch with ob-lua in lisp/. > > Thanks, > thibault I am attaching an updated patch adding the Lua language to the CSS in `org-html-style-default'. If you would like me to make two separate patches, one with the original ob-lua.el from Dieter Schoen and one with my changes and additions (test-ob-lua.el and ox-html.el), please let me know. Thanks, thibault