Dear Bastien, Thank you for your answer! I’ll check whether the update resolves this. (and I’m sorry for the empty subject, I copied the email from Emacs, since I do not have mail sending from emacs configured at work, and I forgot to copy the subject). Best wishes, Arne Bastien writes: > Dear Arne, > > there was a temporary glitch in earlier version of Org about this, > please upgrade Org to 9.1.12 through the package system and let us > know if you still have this issue. > > Thanks! -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken