Hi Maxim, > In your particular case it is possible to use “%2C” instead of comma: > > /Link [kontakt] link/ > > As a more general approach, additional emphasis marks can be added around link > borders > > /Test/ [/query/] /test/ > > While I believe that during parsing of link target lookup for end of emphasis > should be suppressed, I am not sure that it is feasible with current > implementation. That is why I consider such behavior as a price for lightweight > markup and its current parser. Perhaps a “fix” could be auto-escaping problematic characters in urls when entering links via `org-insert-link'. All the best, Timothy [kontakt] [/query/]