Hi Denis, > Is there support for abbreviations in org-mode? Something like what the acro > package provides for latex, i.e., assemble a list of all used abbreviations, use > a full form when an abbreviation is used for the first time, the abbreviated > form afterwards. If that does not exist: What would be a good way to approach > that? Not directly, but I think you could do something like this as a halfway-house: ┌──── │ Blah blah text ABBR │ │ * Abbreviations │ │ - <<>> :: Some abbreviation │ ... └──── I’d think there’s scope for a package say “org-abbreviations” which provides acro-like support. Perhaps even support for a central abbreviations file. Hmm, I may think of trying a small MVP for that this weekend. All the best, Timothy