Detlef Steuer writes: > I tried to follow your advice to improve the patch accordingly. > New version attached. I have amended your patch fixing some of the spelling issues and indentation. See the attached. Note that I used "time to live" consistently instead of "time to life". The former is the right abbreviation meaning, AFAIU (https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/cdn/glossary/time-to-live-ttl/) I also have a more general comment. The patch only allows to the TTL globally for all the calendars. However, it would make sense to specify TTL on per-file basis. WDYT?