Hello, I have replied to your message, and the previous one, on the new thread dedicated to the search engine feature, at "Remarks #3": https://list.orgmode.org/878quf1ji0.fsf@k-7.ch/T/#m2425dcfc7665e88aefcbd81800d2d83aef98cd5b Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien Orm Finnendahl writes: > Hi, > > that makes no sense to me whatsoever: Post processing is already > possible and built into org-export. pagefind is an external product > with its own binaries, not written in elisp nor being by any means > connected to emacs and compiling index files on generated HTML files > is exactly that: A post process. > > The javascript needed and all processing scripts can easily be > included in the header, so I don't see any point in this, except > writing a tutorial, how to integrate pagefind into someone's HTML > output with the means already available with the existing backend. > > And that's not even contemplating, why someone would want to throw a > multipage site search indexer onto single page HTML output which > doesn't work on static files opened from local disks ;-)