* cannot get org-info.js to work
@ 2008-04-14 15:00 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2008-04-14 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

How can I get this tool to work!
I followed the docs and see this in my file:

   html {
         font-family: Times, serif;
         font-size: 12pt;
   }
   .title { text-align: center; }
   .todo  { color: red; }
   .done { color: green; }
   .timestamp { color: grey }
   .timestamp-kwd { color: CadetBlue }
   .tag { background-color:lightblue; font-weight:normal }
   .target { background-color: lavender; }
   pre {
         border: 1pt solid #AEBDCC;
         background-color: #F3F5F7;
         padding: 5pt;
         font-family: courier, monospace;
   }
   table { border-collapse: collapse; }
   td, th {
         vertical-align: top;
         border: 1pt solid #ADB9CC;
   }
   <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="org-info.js"></script>
/* <![CDATA[ */
org_html_manager.set("SUB_INDEXES", 1);
org_html_manager.set("INFO_SWITCH_ALWAYS", "true");
org_html_manager.set("FOLDING", "true");
org_html_manager.set("MOUSE_HINT", "underline");
org_html_manager.setup ();
/* ]]> */
</script>

but it does show no effect after creating HTML by C-c C-e b

How can I debug?

Rainer

* Re: cannot get org-info.js to work
@ 2008-04-14 18:34 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2008-04-14 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Rainer,

unfortunatly the syntax to setup the script has changed in the meantime,
but the documentation did not yet. I hope to upload the new version
tomorrow.

I suspect your using the git head of orgmode and the version of the
script I sent to you a fiew days ago. What has changed in the first
place is the naming of the parameters you set using
org_html_manager.set().

Here is a table illustrating the changes:

  | Old name           | New name     | Values                                      |
  |--------------------+--------------+---------------------------------------------|
  | SUB_INDEXES        | LOCAL_TOC    | "1" or "0"                                  |
  | INFO_SWITCH_ALWAYS | VIEW_BUTTONS | "1" or "0"                                  |
  |                    | VIEW         | "info", "overview", "content" or "showall"  |
  | MOUSE_HINT         | MOUSE_HINT   | "#eeeeee" (color) or "underline"            |
  | HIDE_TOC           | TOC          | "0" or "1" (show the toc as normal section) |

The FOLDING parameter is obsolete since the folding is an essential feature.

I think the setup won't change much in the future from now on. But
please keep in mind that this is still a work in progress.

If you're using the git head (org-mode version 6.00*) you may use the
new setup mechanism, i.e. customize, to setup the script globaly. This
setup may be overwritten on a per file basis using lines like these
(thanks to Carsten for adding this):

#+INFOJS_OPT: view:info mouse:#aaaaaa buttons:nil toc:t

Regards

--
Sebastian Rose, Hanover, Germany
Phone: +49 173 83 93 417