On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:19:46 -0700, "Russell L. Carter" wrote: > Where do I find good-enough documentation for the backtics > prefixing the parenthesis and the commas prefixing the associative > list values in the following code (lines of interest prefixed by > "here->", uninteresting lines elided): Hello, I had the same question a few months ago. I googled something like "lisp backquote comma" and found these links: - http://www.psg.com/~dlamkins/sl/chapter20.html - http://cl-cookbook.sourceforge.net/macros.html Hope this helps :) Regards, -- Thomas/Schnouki