Hi list, I would like to use ox-bibtex to export a bibliography to html with multiple bibliography files, as follows: #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: bibtex_1.bib,bibtex_2.bib plain option:-d option:-noabstract limit:t This works with latex export but not with html (I get a "Executing bibtex2html failed"). It appears that bibtex2html can only process a single file. I am attaching a patch which allows me to use multiple files with html export. It creates a combined bibliography file and call bibtex2html on it. I am not sure this is the best way to address this, so any suggestion would be welcome. Does this look like something that could be merged? Thanks, thibault