Rudolf Adamkovič writes: > In some of my notes, I have the following line: > > # -*- org-html-htmlize-output-type: nil -*- > > Every time I open such a file, Emacs wants me to confirm that doing so > poses no security risk. Could we perhaps make this variable safe? Can be done. Like in the attached patch. However, note that Emacs will still want about buffer-local setting if ox-html is not loaded. The same will happen with any other "safe" variable defined in Org libraries that are not loaded by default. I am wondering if we should add autoload cookies to such variables.