What does "empty input exists" mean ? Ihor Radchenko writes: > Sébastien Gendre writes: > >> I have found that on Vanilla Emacs, it's "C-j". >> >> And with Vertico, it's "Alt-Enter". >> >> I wonder if we need to document it. In the docstring of >> "org-cite-insert" and in the documentation. Of course, not mentioning >> every possible shortcut. But at least telling how the command >> "org-cite-insert" behave. And the general idea of how user can stop the >> reference selection. > > The minibuffer prompt in `org-cite-insert' says: "empty input exits" > IMHO, it is more than enough. In fact, better than shelving it deep into > the manual/docstring.