Hello, I (continue to) develop a custom preamble function. And I try to found if there is a link between options set in an org-publish project and options set in variable `org-export-options-alist. For my function, I have defined one new export option in the variable `org-export-options-alist`: (add-to-list 'org-export-options-alist '(:html-doc-name-template "HTML_DOC_NAME_TEMPLATE" my/org-html-doc-name-template nil)) This options have a default value defined in variable `my/org-html-doc-name-template`: (setq my/org-html-doc-name-template "
%n
") But, when I use org-publish and try to retrieve option ":html-doc-name-template" from my custom preamble function like this: … (plist-get info :html-doc-name-template) … If I do not define the options `:html-doc-name-temple` in my publish project options, I get the value `nil` and not the value of the variable `my/org-html-doc-name-template`. Are the options of org-publish independent of options defined in `org-export-options-alist` ? Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien