Hi John, no, these do not seem to fix anything. :( Namely, the following is still happens: 1) I'm pressing C-c C-q then TAB to select freeform input 2) then there is "org-set-tags" above candidates list and buffer title is "*helm-mode-org-set-tags*" 3) after any input candidates list looks like "[?]" (initial candidates disappeared) regards, Alex John Kitchin writes: > have you tried these settings: > > (setq helm-mode-fuzzy-match t > helm-completion-in-region-fuzzy-match t) > > According to https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm/wiki/Fuzzy-matching, the > make fuzzy matching work everywhere. > > It seems to work ok for me. > > aaermolov@gmail.com writes: > >> Hi, >> >> I've spotted a problem with completing Org tags with Helm. While Helm is >> not at least about [fuzzy] completion, when I try to input any >> completion subsequence, all candidates are gone and variants are >> shrinked to whatever will be typed. >> >> Is there any widely known mistake, that I've stepped into with this >> case? Can anyone point me to some comprehensible direction? >> >> regards, >> Alex > > > -- > Professor John Kitchin > Doherty Hall A207F > Department of Chemical Engineering > Carnegie Mellon University > Pittsburgh, PA 15213 > 412-268-7803 > @johnkitchin > http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu