On Thursday, 14 Sep 2017 at 11:05, Göktuğ Kayaalp wrote: > It seems to me that my only option ATM is what Eric S Fraga pointed, > but that's rather tedious as things like lessons change during the > year (different classrooms, time changes). Funnily enough, it is for changes in lecture halls etc. that I use the clone subtree approach: that way each entry can have different information. I specify the defaults in the first entry; clone the number I want and then modify any special cases as required (e.g. different lecture hall, delete the reading week slot, ...). But, of course, YMMV! -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.1-57-gc6e563