Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Sharon Kimble writes: > >> How can I sort alphabetically some of my org-mode tasks which are in the >> format of [1] please? I can sort them once the TODO flag is removed, but >> I would like to sort them before then. > > I think you can do it the usual way, with `org-sort-entries'. Have you > tried it? It works here. > > Regards, Thanks Nicolas for replying. I wasn't aware of 'org-sort-entries' and it does work extremely well, thanks. Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk Debian 10.1, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 26.3, org 9.3