"Fraga, Eric" writes: > On Saturday, 4 Jan 2020 at 14:15, David Bremner wrote: >> Any better ideas for how to do this? In case it's not clear, I want >> include files in my tangled output that don't show in the beamer >> export. > > Export and tangling are orthogonal to each other and are controlled > independently by their respectively keywords in the src header > lines. In other words, I am not sure I understand what one has to do > with the other. > > Would you please give an example that does not work the way you want it? The attached exports with a blank line after the comment, which I don't want. The comment is just added to highlight the problem, so normally the blank line is at the beginning of the exported code block.