* New page https://orgmode.org/worg/donate.html
@ 2020-01-28 14:26 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-01-28 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I've started a page on Worg to list contributors who accept donations:

https://orgmode.org/worg/donate.html

I see many great Org contributions, on this list and elsewhere, and I
think it would be both nice and more efficient to have a central place
to promote to let anyone know how Org contributors accept donations.

Don't be shy: any kind of contribution should be valued, even if the
contribution is invisible - I am thinking of people helping replying
on this list, reporting bugs, etc.  There is no small contribution.

Please send me a private email if you want to be listed here.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien