Hi Daniel, > Looks good. I had to update `engrave-faces’ to 0.3 because of new > variables/functions and it works now. It does what it says on the box so > let’s move forward introducing these changes and be open to feedback. > > Thank you very much for introducing this feature! That’s great to hear! I’ve just tagged and pushed 0.3.1 of engrave-faces, so HEAD is no longer required, along with my patch of ox-latex commits. Thanks for helping with the process of getting this in, this has been over a year in the works and so it feels fantastic to have this feature in-tree at last! All the best, Timothy