Thank you very much. Ihor Radchenko writes: > Sébastien Gendre writes: > >> With the Org-mode element API, when I get an element of type "link", how >> do I extract the link description ? > >> It's not a property of a link, from what I can see in when explore the >> content of a link element. And I found nothing on the documentation. > > Link description is considered to be link contents. > But do note that simple `org-element-at-point' does not compute > contents. It is only available in the full parse tree. From > `org-element-at-point', a practical way to retrieve description text is > using substring between :contents-begin/end.