Bastien writes: > I'm attaching the code from Christian Egli here again. > > I don't know if it is distributed somewhere : Christian, would you be > okay to distribute it? I would love to distribute it, that's the whole point. > If you don't have a web server at your disposal, I don't really. > I can put the code somewhere on my org-mode page, or maybe Carsten can > put it on http://orgmode.org It would be great if Carsten could host it. I don't want to impose any burden on him if I need to upload a new version. Here's an updated version which includes a few comments and feedback from the list.