Eric Schulte wrote: >Alright, here are two final points summarizing my perspective. >1) Emacs is not about the paternalistic removal of potentially unsafe > functionality. Emacs is about giving users as much power and choice > as possible, even if that amounts to given them enough rope to hang > themselves. >2) I've used this functionality, seen the results, and I like it Final question. You wrote: > Unless it actually becomes a problem I don't see any reason not to > use the standard to it's full power. What than qualifies as a "problem"? -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de