Hi Sven, On 26 May 2011, Sven Bretfeld wrote: > Michael Markert writes: > >> Hi Sven, I run org-contacts on Emacs 23.3, there is a >> `completion-at-point-functions' and org-contacts works just fine. >> But I recall myself trying with Gnus and it didn't work because >> `completion-at-point' was not bound to keys. > > It is definitely not there in 23.1, the emacs-snapshot package which > AFAIK is the orebokech version that seems not to have been updated > since quite a while. I have checked the sources of minibuffer.el and > it does not define completion-at-point-functions. Oh I didn't say that, just, that it happened before Emacs 24. Digging furher, you need (at least) Emacs 23.2: ,---- Emacs Changelog | * Editing Changes in Emacs 23.2 | | | | ** Completion changes | | *** The new command `completion-at-point' provides mode-sensitive completion. `---- So you could try the Emacs 23.2/23.3 `minibuffer.el' compared to a Emacs 24 version it should be more suitable. Good Luck, Michael